I love to know what your thinking when you look at my pictures...Thank you to everyone who leaves comments! I am located in Northwest AR and shoot in all the surrounding areas, Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers etc. If you have any questions please contact me anytime at lacey_kohl@yahoo.com. I love to help families make memories last a lifetime. We are living in the moment now, so capture it! I love the challenge of pushing myself to the next level of photography.
3 comments:
You did SOOOO GREAT! This is my little niece that I adore! She is presh!!! So proud of your pics, you truly are so talented! ;)
What a doll! Your pictures are fantastic Lacey. mom
I can't wait to see more! I know I've told you, but I'm so grateful you are there to help me capture her moments as she grows!!
Stella's Mom!!
Post a Comment