I was thinking the same as Sarah--the gals are nicely coordinated in falls colors that go well with the background. There are so many pretty places in your area for your settings. Bet you have fun scouting around for them.
I love to know what your thinking when you look at my pictures...Thank you to everyone who leaves comments! I am located in Northwest AR and shoot in all the surrounding areas, Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers etc. If you have any questions please contact me anytime at lacey_kohl@yahoo.com. I love to help families make memories last a lifetime. We are living in the moment now, so capture it! I love the challenge of pushing myself to the next level of photography.
3 comments:
Beautiful Family!!! I love the colors they chose to wear.
I like all these pictures Lacey! Really cute family. luv u mom
I was thinking the same as Sarah--the gals are nicely coordinated in falls colors that go well with the background. There are so many pretty places in your area for your settings. Bet you have fun scouting around for them.
Post a Comment