Well, whatever you're using, it's really neat the way you do it. WE had PhotoShop when I was yearbook teaching, but we never dabbled in color--just blotted out pimples, scratches, and wayward hairs, which was always fun!
I love to know what your thinking when you look at my pictures...Thank you to everyone who leaves comments! I am located in Northwest AR and shoot in all the surrounding areas, Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers etc. If you have any questions please contact me anytime at lacey_kohl@yahoo.com. I love to help families make memories last a lifetime. We are living in the moment now, so capture it! I love the challenge of pushing myself to the next level of photography.
6 comments:
These photos are great Lacey! I really like the one with the rings on the bible quote about love. Neat touch. mom
Question: Do you use PhotoShop to do the special color pop out on the B and W pics? It is so cool.
These are beautiful and so creative!
Yes and No. I use serval editing programs.
Well, whatever you're using, it's really neat the way you do it. WE had PhotoShop when I was yearbook teaching, but we never dabbled in color--just blotted out pimples, scratches, and wayward hairs, which was always fun!
Oh these are so cool..I love the bible one too!!
Post a Comment