I love to know what your thinking when you look at my pictures...Thank you to everyone who leaves comments! I am located in Northwest AR and shoot in all the surrounding areas, Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers etc. If you have any questions please contact me anytime at lacey_kohl@yahoo.com. I love to help families make memories last a lifetime. We are living in the moment now, so capture it! I love the challenge of pushing myself to the next level of photography.
7 comments:
Wow, Lacey, they are amazing! You did a fantastic job.
You just keep getting better and better! :) The pictures are beautiful. I especially like the shots of the bouquet. Just gorgeous!
So creative and different. You truly are an amazing photographer. keep shootin girl. You inspire me.
Awesome Lacey! You are so creative and talented, keep it up!
Lacey,
I love the photos!!!! Thank you so much! You did an amazing job!
~Zoe
You did great! Love the shoe shot!
These were GREAT!! I love some of your ideas for the pictures! You do a great job!!!
Post a Comment