Those are great! Where did you take them? I got a kick out of you calling them "urban" shots. How far did you have to travel to find an urban area? ;-)
Forgot about downtown Rogers. There are some really nice spots there for photos!! Anyway, they are gorgeous. Can't wait for my little guy's next shoot! :)
I love to know what your thinking when you look at my pictures...Thank you to everyone who leaves comments! I am located in Northwest AR and shoot in all the surrounding areas, Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers etc. If you have any questions please contact me anytime at lacey_kohl@yahoo.com. I love to help families make memories last a lifetime. We are living in the moment now, so capture it! I love the challenge of pushing myself to the next level of photography.
9 comments:
Beautiful! Everyone of them. And what a cutie~
I swear you just get better and better everytime I see an update. Beautiful stuff, he is a doll.
So cute! I love the painted wood and brick backgrounds, great shots. :) I wish it was warm enough here to be shooting outside - not so much!
Those are great! Where did you take them? I got a kick out of you calling them "urban" shots. How far did you have to travel to find an urban area? ;-)
ha ha...not too far...downtown rogers. thanks.
Lacey, you are awesome! And my little guy did so good! Love, Love the shots! Now I just have to decide which ones to print :) Thanks, we had a blast!
Forgot about downtown Rogers. There are some really nice spots there for photos!! Anyway, they are gorgeous. Can't wait for my little guy's next shoot! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your stuff...great processing!
Hey Lady! Need to see some new shots here! :)
Post a Comment