Please Comment....I LOVE it!!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy (SWEET) Week

I had the very best week!
Three beautiful boys to photograph!
Starting with Mr. "S" he is so sweet.
This shot is my favorite!





This is Mr. "Z" he is such a doll!
We had a fun time with all his props!





And last but, not least....this is another sweet Mr. "Z"


I had a great time with all of these sweethearts!!
Girls....your discs are all ready!
Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

They're all so gorgeous, Lacey! Love, love, LOVE the shots you got of my little man! My only problem is trying to narrow down my favorites to hang on the wall!! Thanks again - can't wait till next time! :)

Sarah said...

oh wow Lacey. all of these ROCK! I am glad I am not the mom, i wouldn't be able to pick the wall photo either.

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos Lacey! All the boys look precious! You did a great job working with us! Thanks girl! Next warm day, we're on for outside shots! Love ya! Kelly

Loni said...

You are a fabulous photographer. I so wish you could do a shoot with my girls. If you are ever coming back this summer and want to work (ha ha) let me know. I would love to set something up with you. Who better to take pictures of my kids then someone who has known me my whole life! LOVE the pictures (and what cute little boys!!).